lunes, 1 de febrero de 2021

This Is Me

 Hi, my name is Noé Baruch Baltazar Saldaña, i'm 17 years old, my hobbies are: Play videogames in the night with my friends, practice football in the afternoon, see videos in You Tube or Tik Tok, listen music in every time, chat with my friends and thats all. I like to be alone because so I can concentrate and do my activities better, however I also like to go out with my friends or family and have a good time. I don't like standing still with nothing to do. My favorite food are Tacos de Pastor. My favorite music is electronics and all its subgenres. My favorite movie is Pacific Rim and Godzilla. I don´t have favorite book. My family is small, I live with my mom, my brother and my grandmother, however, my house is very big for all four. I don't have best friend but i have many friends.

1 comentario:

List Of Verbs